TTT Team Formation
|Solo/Tandem/4-Person Team Time Trial Team Formation Process:
1. Each Solo, Tandem, or Team member must first individually register for the Shadow Tour event (click here to register) and obtain a valid Bib #.
2. Tandems and 4-Person Teams select a Team Captain.
3. The Team Captain is responsible to download and accurately complete the Team Roster Form. Click below to download the Stagecoach Century TT Roster Form: Click here
Team Captain will insure each member initials the Team Roster acknowledging it is correct and true.
4. The Team Captain will send an informal email to Jim (click on "Jim") notifying Shadow Tour of your intention to form a team and the Team's name, Division, and Home City, and State. This is for planning purposes only and does not obligate the team. It's just to let Shadow Tour know in order to post general information about TT Teams on the website and begin planning.
5. Final Team Compositions: On Sat morning, in Ocotillo, the Tandem & TTT Team Captains will verify the final team composition and may make any necessary changes, to include team member changes. The final team compositon, must be completely accurate and legible, with team member initials on the Team Roster Form before checking in with the Timing Marshal in the vicinity of the Start Chute.
6. Timing Marshal Check in: At Stagecoach, all riders Full Century Riders wishing to participate in the optional Time Trial (no additional charge), must check in with the Timing Marshal after picking up their rider packet. The Timing Booth is located adjacent to the Start/Finish Line in Ocotillo and will be open at 6:30 A.M. The Timing Marshal will validate Team Forms and issue Timing Chips.
7. Time Trial Rules: All team members must be thoroughly familiar with the TTT Rules, the century route and the Riders Final Instructions. Maps/Cue sheets will be provided to all riders at packet pick-up Friday and Saturday according to times posted in the event timelines (see appropriate ride for more specific details).